This is my first blog and I seriously don't know how to write one. I have a couple of my friends who are born experts at writing these things and I dont have a single clue what the heck am I doing. Well whatever it may be this blog is about to explain who I am.
Hi the name's Dewan, Abhishek Dewan, sorry couldn't resist always been wanting to do this haha. But ya returning to the seriousness I am an engineering *nerd alert* although an Electronics and Electricals Engineer by degree but if you ask me I can't make out heads or tails of Electronics or Electricals. But ya the one thing I am passionate about is computers. I mean anything to do with computers like programming, playing games and general breaking apart your average household computer.
Well apart from all this I am an excellent cook and can make your mouth water with everything and anything that I can make. I play a bit of the guitar as a part time.. not a pro know a couple of songs that i get happy about when i play them. Hmm what else... I love watching movies.. major movie buff.. but here s the funny part although I am movie freak I dont have a favourite in the industry. And yes I do have a girlfriend and she if I may say so myself is the most awesome and the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life.
Well thats me I hope to blog about computers, technology, ohh yes.. i write poems too.. hindi and english.. although this talent of mine is only reserved for my beloved but I would be posting a couple of them here please bear them and if you dont like them pay not attention to them at all. But that is about it and now I shall retire to the comfort of my bed and watch ZNMD on my laptop.
So this is Abhishek Dewan signing off saying good night and thanks for taking the time to read this...
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
No comments:
Post a Comment